Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas in Arizona & California

Christmas Morning
1. Santa leaves balloons so you know he has been.
He also takes the pictures of Christ off the wall and puts
it in front of the tree.
2. It sure reminded me of when our children were young
and the couch was filled with Christmas Stockings.

3. We had a big breakfast before going into the living room.
Everyone helped and it was yummy.
4. Christmas time






5. Sammi gave me a water bottle which I also needed very much.
I used it for the rest of the trip.

 6. Sammi got such a beautiful picture of Santa holding the Christ child.

Audrey gave me a bag of chips which came in very handy to offset
all the candy, and I got some snuggly warm socks from Nikki. I think
Levi gave me a box of Turtles candy. They are one of my favorite.
I had such a wonderful time all week. I don't think I've ever cried that
much when I left. It's just been a long time since we've been there.
We left in the early afternoon and drove to John & Stacey's.
It was good to talk to most of you on the way. It sure made the trip 
go by fast. It sounded like everyone had a great Christmas. 
7. We got to John's about 7:00 and enjoyed the rest of Christmas Day
with their family.
                                               
8. Ruth E and Stacey

9. The pool table that came with the house serves as a school table
on one side and now a Ping Pong table on the other.
I remember spending many hours playing ping pong when I was little.
Danny and Kirsten

10. The next day Dad and John were putting together a swing set.

11. We went on a tour of their yard. They have it all planned out
of what they are going to plant where.
This is a picture of the house from the back.

12. One way to keep Ruth E's feet warm is boots.
She can't take them off! 

13. Finished except for the slide that was missing a part.

14. Time for a game? Of course, we are at John's.

15. Snuggle time with Dad.

Christmas and warm weather really do go together.
We loved going for Christmas, but we also missed everyone at home.
Christmas is not the presents, but His presence.
I love you all. We have been so blessed this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment