Wednesday, August 5, 2015

First Week in August and end of 6 Roosters


1. Dad holding our first egg - Yeah!



2. Josh playing his trombone in the Wheat and Beet Days parade

3. Sitting in front of Janet Carter's with Tom's kids. It was a fun parade to watch.

5. Zander and Gabe got to know each other this past weekend.

6. Mike and Emily are in "Into the Woods." The play was very well done.
Mike is the Granny and Steward and Emily is Rapunzel.
They both did a very good job. It play for one more week.



7. Dad took his 11 year old scouts on a hike.

8. The end of all but two roosters.
Thank you Ryan and family for coming and helping. 
I stayed in the kitchen until it was all done. Val and I had a good visit.
Mallory took these first pictures and Jeffrey took the last ones. Most 
of Jeffrey's I didn't post. My blog is family friendly.



 9. Jeffrey taking time out for a Selfie!

10. And, of course, there was a skit afterwards.


We ended the evening with a wonderful Family Home Evening given
by Kaden. He taught us all about repentance. He did a great job.
It was good to have a FHE with kids.
We have had a very busy few weeks babysitting and canning. Most of
you have your food & spices. I hope you all enjoy it. It makes me feel good
to know you have some food in your basements.
We go to John's at the end of the week for about 10 days. It will be so good to see them and new little baby Ruth Ellen and their new house.
REMEMBER THE CAPENER FAMILY REUNION ON THE 21ST AND 22ND.
I love each of you very much. Thank you for bringing me so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment