Monday, September 29, 2014

Last two weeks

I'm not sure I can remember being so busy.
I know that a weird title, but I really don't think I do remember a busier time, and that is saying a lot considering I am also including canning season!
It is all good. I can't believe how much we are blessed and guided in what we are doing and who we are seeing. Sometimes our schedule changes and then immediately it is filled again.
I am beginning to understand why people come back east in the fall to see the colors. It is amazing. It has been so neat to watch them this past month, and everyone just keeps saying, "Oh, this is just beginning!"
Elder Day from Tremonton. I took this picture and sent it off to his mother. They live in Stacey's parents ward. I remember waiting for that first picture from the mission field. His trainer was in our district and I know him. He is in good hands.

Love going to transfers because we get to see the Elders we have served with.
This is Elder Pearce and Elder James. We loved them both!

A picture just doesn't begin to capture what it really looks like.

At the top of an old certificate of Mary Aull's grandmother's school for girls.

Making royal blue and yellow braclets for the wedding reception.
This is Emily and Charleen Dixson.

Sister Gibson had her annual summer picnic for her family and our branch.
She is a wonderful woman. She has 100 acres of land, a beautiful amazing house that was in shambles when they purchased the property, and she is always learning & serving.


Such beautiful plants

More fall colors

 

Brother Kruppenbacher told us today it is most likely poison ivy. It grows up the trees and it is one of the first to change colors. It is really beautiful

Our first almost official Young Woman's activity. We tied a fleece quilt for the Jasmine Albers.


This is one reason the leaves are so beautiful. There are so many varieties of trees and they all change different colors. It is so beautiful.

I love you all. I was very happy with how beautiful the green leaves were. 
Their is a beauty in every season. As is there also in life.
I love you all, and I'm excited to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment