Monday, July 28, 2014

Week of July 21, 2014

Busy Week, again!
It was wonderful to have Tesha and the kids come stay with us from Sunday to Saturday while Joe went to a conference in Puerto Rico. We still kept very busy with missionary work, yet had some good times with Tesha and the kids. Here are pictures of our week:
We have been trying to go in to this bookstore ever since we came. It is hardly ever open and when it is we are on our way to an appointment. We lucked out and finally saw it. Cute store, very small, but many books. A bit pricey for used books.

Conner, in my primary class, turned 8 on Sunday and was baptized on Sunday after church.

So good to hold Grandkids again:) Ben is growing!

Tesha and Leah

Zachary

At the park


Yeah! Story time

Tesha helping me make purses at Achievement Days. We invited the only Beehive to join us.





Tesha and kids join us for Taco Tuesday - one more to go.
They have been so great for this branch who never has activities.


I have always wanted to get ice cream from the ice cream truck for my kids/grandkids.
Now you can all enjoy it through Benjamin. He was so excited. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of his face. It was great. If you come visit us, I will get you one too:)



Four months old and growing:)




My friend has 13 guinea pigs. We just had to go and see her.




We had such a beautiful day at the temple.
This is us with our new converts who did baptisms for their family.

I love you all very much.
Quote from Jay Macfarlane, who I had a dream about yesterday. 
"A testimony that controls my very soul causes me to serve."
Have a wonderful week. I'm going to get letters sent this week, hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment