Monday, June 9, 2014

Week of June 2, 2014

Very short blog representing a very big week

We are up at Henny's planting her garden. It is so beautiful. They don't have a choice. They have to put plastic down because too many things grow out here. We have even seen plants in the field and there is plastic down.

Henny's lake

Mike Vulcano's baptism!
I'm so glad we don't get transferred. We have been with them since we first arrived last December. As soon as we get home, I'll start a collection jar to fly back when they go through the temple. I don't know how you all handled tranfers. They are like family.
 
District Activity - They went fishing at a members home and had a cook out. We were late because of our genealogy class, so we missed the fishing part. Did you know that Elders can eat 5 hot dogs?

Vollyball after

This is their lake. It was so still and beautiful. It was just like a mirror.

I gave news in my letter and there were not many pictures.
We are doing well and are looking forward to having Joe & Tesha up over this weekend.
There will be lots more pictures next week!
I love you all very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment