Monday, February 3, 2014

This Week's Blog Happy Birthday Chris on the 6th! 
I can quickly see that my weekly letter tells what we have done and the blog are pictures of what we have done. Because of the nature of missionary work, not many pictures, but here they are:

Achievement Days. The girls drew the pictures for the song, "I Will Follow God's Plan"
We also learned how to lead the singing. It actually went much better than I thought.

At the very end, Cassie decided to get started on her math homework. Elder Jensen was quickly called in for tutoring for her and Julia (sitting on floor)

Old home from about 1720 that has been lived in continuously. It was in Athens - New York, not Greece

We went to Hudson to visit someone in the hospital and saw this little lighthouse on the Hudson River. This picture is for Aunt Silvia

Rip Van Winkle Bridge going into Hudson, NY

Taking turns reading Mar's book. I bet you can't guess what Grandpa is saying at the moment I took the picture. (Comment, so I will know:)

The creeks are so beautiful. They are mostly frozen ice with just a little water.



See the waterfall in the background? It was completely frozen. It was beautiful.

We arrived 10 minutes early to a dinner appointment, so I read. (No, I am not spitting.)

Today we took the Elder's to Catskill to the Walmart because that is out of our district.
We treated them out lunch at the Pizza Hut. They are Elder Klafkee, from Les Vegas, and Elder Pearce from New Plymouth,Idaho. We figured we owe a lot of back dinners given to our children while they served in the mission field. 

I love you all. My messages are in the letter I sent.
Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. He is saying Joneses. I did realize there was supposed to be anything in rivers. What is this "ice" thing you talk about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finshed the book in 6 days. I finished at 5:41 onwwensday!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete