Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week of Feburary 24, 2014

What a Week
This will be a week we will all remember. Our thoughts and hearts have been out to Spencer and his whole family. It has been very difficult to be out here when so much is going on at home, but I know he is and will continue to be the Lord's hands. It was promised to us when we left, and I fully believe it. I want so much for everyone to just pause for a moment and feel the love that Heavenly Father has for us individually and let that help and guide us.

I literally have no pictures except extra ones of Flat Stanley that I didn't use in the report, so check the report to see pictures. If you didn't get one, let me know.

I'm so thankful for the Spencer's blog to keep us posted on his recovery. Just in case you missed the link, here it is:

http://spinachwatch.blogspot.com/

There will be pictures next week because our investigator, Elizabeth, is getting baptized:) 

Happy things to look forward to: Happy Birthday to Ben on Sunday, Spencer on Wednesday, and Marri on Thursday

Joe and Tesha's baby will be here this month! Little Leah  

AND - Ellen and Daniel ready for the Institute Dance


This scripture has meant a lot to me this week:

Alma 7:11
"And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith 
he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people."



No comments:

Post a Comment